Sunday, 20 January 2013

Snow Update......

We have decided to move the pop up card class from tomorrow evening to Monday 18th Feb due to the horrible weather . We have contacted everyone who had booked a place, but we are now able to offer a further 3 places so if you can make the new date please contact me on
Have a great evening
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment